Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SwimZip Outfit of the Day #OOTD

I feel like this SwimZip #OOTD is my sons essentials!  He is always sporting these items (or something similar) everyday.
  1. One thing I love about SwimZip is that all the products are versatile.  Yes, a cover up can be used as a cover up and a UPF suit as a UPF suit, but theses items can also be used as layering pieces to go with anything!  Here I put our amazingly soft Sand Monster UV Cover UP as a sort of light weight jacket over a fun graphic tea...see what I'm saying, "versatile!"
  2. I have many loves in this world but I think one of the greatest is a graphic tee!  I don't know why but they are irresistible to me...actually I know why, look how cute this is.  My Little Love Clothing  is home to some of my favorite graphic tees for my babe, including this "Young Souls Run Free" one!  Like I said, "irresistible."
  3. Freshly Picked can do no wrong!  My little guy has a couple pairs of the these perfect moccasins and I can pair them with anything.  Featured today are the Chocolate mods.
  4. If it were socially acceptable for me to wear Little Adi + Co bummies I would everyday!  But instead I put them on my kid every chance I get.  Not only are these bummies super hype and camo but also on SALE (gasp!)!
  5. Not only an oldie but a goodie, Dr. Seuss is still our families go to books, right up there with any of the Arthur series.  Check your local book store or go to Amazon and pick up a copy (if you don't already have one), you won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment