Thursday, August 7, 2014

SwimZip Outfit of the Day #OOTD


The countdown continues for baby #2!  Today SwimZip's #OOTD is dedicated to all the sweet newborns!  I cannot tell you how excited, overjoyed, and in love I am with the fact that my family will be introducing another member to the family in September!  I cannot wait for my 2 year old to be a big brother and for my husband and me to be parents to 2 amazing boys!  So with any new baby comes all things cute and little and I wanted to share some of my faves!
  1. Ive said it before and I'll say (type) it again, I love baby TOMS and their "One for One" business plan!  I cannot wait to put these red baby TOMS on my new little guy!  The best part is not only are you receiving a pair of adorable shoes for your kiddo but also giving a pair of shoes to a person in need, so great. 
  2. The only thing that makes this onsie even cuter is that my 2 year old has a matching shirt that says "Big!"  Cannot wait to snag a pick of my 2 boys in their Big & Little shirts by Little Faces
  3. In our house it is no surprise that we are all about sun protection!  So you bet my new babe will be rocking his SwimZip Beach Boy Hat while he is outside, no matter what!
  4. Sticky Bellies is genius!  It is the best way to showcase big moments in you and your babies lives.  Sticky Bellies have stickers to document your pregnancy and every milestone in your little one's life from holidays, birthdays, and first steps.  This one featured here is called the "Milestone Sticker Set For Boys or Girls". (Also, what a great gift idea!)
  5. This product by California Baby is incredible!  All of their product are all organic (how great is that!).  This is the eczema cream  and I also love their sunscreen
  6. My 2 year old loves his Baby Jack Blanket so I am assuming the new baby will love his too!  These blankets are super soft and come have accent ribbon tabs for sensory play!  Cannot wait to cuddle with my 2 boys and their Baby Jack Blankets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment