Friday, August 8, 2014

SwimZip Fan Friday: Introducing Mason




Its Friday...you know what that means, Happy Fan Friday. Introducing 9 month old, Mason! This precious picture with Mason and his dad, Michael, was taken by Mason's sweet mama, Kelly, while enjoying a beautiful day in Chesapeake Bay, Deltaville, VA. Kelly said, "When planning for the trip, I was already concerned about sunlight on my baby's fresh skin but for me, it hit a little more home when picking out proper attire. Lupus runs direct in my family and my moms side has suffered for years. My grandmother had had lupus since she was in her 20's and she is now in her 80's. I wanted to make sure that Mason was well protected and make sure that I was being the best mom and keeping him safe. I came across SwimZip and was so happy! It is lightweight so it wasn't hot and best of all, it's precious! Mason was stylish and comfortable and most importantly, he was safe, and you can not put a price on that. This past weekend, I burned even after applying sunscreen three times. Mason was perfect  guess it's time for me to order some SwimZip for myself!"

Thank you Mason, Kelly and Michael for the adorable photo of Mason and in his Hampton's Getaway suit and wonderful story! We are so lucky to have SwimZip families like you!

If you want your SwimZip kid to be featured on SwimZip's Fan Friday Facebook, instagram or email us at Hello@swimzip.com with the#pickmeswimzip and tell us a little bit about your kiddo and why you love your SwimZip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment