Monday, April 15, 2013

About SwimZip



Being diagnosed with skin cancer at just 26 years of age changed my life.  It was scary, awful, and traumatic.  (Kleenex made a small fortune wiping away my tears for a few weeks!)  After getting over the self-pity, I realized that I  had actually been presented with was an opportunity to do something meaningful with my life.  I enjoyed working in the corporate word, but here was a chance to help others avoid my fate – and maybe even save lives.  With the conviction that comes from knowing without a doubt that you are doing something right, I dove headfirst into the world of UPF sun protective clothing … and thus was born SwimZip.

SwimZip is the UPF 50+ clothing brand people trust to keep themselves and their children sun safe.  We feature our signature full zipper down the front of our rash guard shirts – they are soooo easy to put on and take off!  Our swimsuits, swimwear, bathing suits and accessories are made with the best materials to our unmatched standards.  SwimZip styles are one-of-a-kind, and we include a number of innovative design features.  Others have tried to copy our ideas, but our unparalleled devotion and innovation leads to the highest quality products that simply cannot be beat.

As a skin cancer victim, I know the harsh reality of not getting enough sun protection.  As a Mom, I know I do not want my children suffering the same fate.  SwimZip is a lot more than just a sun protective clothing company …  SwimZip is a passion.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of SwimZip!

SwimZip's Prepster UPF 50+ swimsuit is literally the result of blood, sweat, and tears!
SwimZip is a passion born from a skin cancer diagnosis.  Thanks for being part of SwimZip!



2013 SwimZip sun protective clothing and rash guard bathing suit styles are perfect for infant, baby, newborn toddler, and children of any age. SwimZip rashguard swim suit sets with sun protection come in sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-18 month, 18-24 month, 1t, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5t, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9. SwimZip, with its signature full zipper, offers the best swimwear.
For all your UPF 50+ rashguard swimsuit and swimwear needs, be sure to visit http://www.swimzip.com … SwimZip makes UV sun protection a zip!

No comments:

Post a Comment