Thursday, April 18, 2013

Battle with Skin Cancer Leads to Stylish Sun Protection Clothing Line

SwimZip Swimwear: “Cancer Can-Do Story”

Being diagnosed with skin cancer in my mid-20s was a life changing moment for me. I knew I did not want others suffering my same fate – especially my own children – and thus, SwimZip stylish sun protective swimwear was born. You can read all about my story on Attiapas of how a cancer diagnosis led me to start my own business and why I am so passionate about our sun protective clothing and sun hat products.
Here is a small excerpt from the story:
“SwimZip is the UPF 50+ clothing brand people trust to keep themselves and their children sun safe. We feature our signature full zipper down the front of our rash guard shirts – they are soooo easy to put on and take off! Our swimsuits, swimwear, bathing suits and accessories are made with the best materials to our unmatched standards. SwimZip styles are one-of-a-kind, and we include a number of innovative design features. Others have tried to copy our ideas, but our unparalleled devotion and innovation leads to the highest quality products that simply cannot be beat.
As a skin cancer victim, I know the harsh reality of not getting enough sun protection. As a mum, I know I do not want my children suffering the same fate. SwimZip is a lot more than just a sun protective clothing company. SwimZip is a passion.”
You can also read more about me, Betsy Johnson, being an entrepreneur and my start-up business on our site. Cancer is awful, but I am trying to make the best of it! Thank you for your support!!!
passionate business owner
Betsy Johnson turned a skin cancer diagnosis into SwimZip, a business making stylish sun protective clothing.
2013 SwimZip bathing suit styles are perfect for infant, baby, newborn toddler, and children of any age. SwimZip rashguard swim suit sets with sun protection come in sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-18 month, 18-24 month, 1t, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5t, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9. SwimZip, with its signature full zipper, offers the best swimwear.
For all your UPF 50+ rashguard swimsuit and swimwear needs, be sure to visit http://www.swimzip.com … SwimZip makes UV sun protection a zip!

No comments:

Post a Comment