Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SwimZip Outfit of the Day #ootd


Even though I my sweet little guy prefers to be in comfy clothes 99% of the time, sometimes a mama just wants to dress her boy up!  So for SwimZip's #OOTD here is one of my favorite "Fancy Man" outfits!

  1. Nothing says, "Fancy," more than suspenders...am I right?  These orange suspenders by Liv & Lily are to die for!  Liv & Lily don't just stop at suspenders, they have some of the most precious accessories for boys and girls, its worth taking a look.
  2. If you are bringing out the suspenders, you might as well bring out the bow tie with it!  This awesome bow tie by Babies and Bows is super easy to put on (no tying needed) and looks super adorable!
  3. Nothing too special about this shirt but its a good oxford shirt to have on hand and goes with anything.   
  4. You can never go wrong with a good pair of Hide and Squeak's!  We love to squeak around in our navy, red and white pair!
  5. A staple in my babes wardrobe are Khakis!  We wear them all the time, no matter the occasion.
  6. I am still obsessed with the SwimZip fedora!!  I know I may seem bias, but my son loves this hat!  It is stylish, functional and totally affordable!
Hope you love our outfit of the day!
And if you want one of your products to be on our outfit next #OOTD 
email SwimZip at hello@swimzip.com


No comments:

Post a Comment