Thursday, June 12, 2014

SwimZip Outfit of the Day! #ootd


Kansas City has been raining non stop!  I barely remembered what the sun looked like until yesterday, when it finally came out and was the perfect day!  So of course on the perfect June day, you need the perfect outfit!  
  1. One of my favorite things about SwimZip  that they can function as swimwear (of course) or as a layering piece, like we did here!  Putting our adorable Hang 10 over a fun graphic tee.
  2. I am obsessed with these spbang Reusable Snack Bags!  They can carry anything from your veggies to PBJ's and all you have to do to clean them is throw them in the dishwasher.
  3. I am a sucker for a cute graphic tee, and this one was too good to pass up.  The "Brave Little Cub" T-shirt is one of my favorites to put on my kiddo because he really is MY Brave Little Cub!
  4. Ok, what is cuter than a 1 and a half year old in a fedora?  Correct, nothing!  I love my babe in any and all hats, but this SwimZip fedora takes the cake!
  5. You can never go wrong with animal crackers!  Not only are they delish, but little babe and I always have so much fun making every animal noise before we eat them.  I get mine at Trader Joe's, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places.
  6. Sometimes pants are optional on hot summer days and we just sport the, always fashion forward, diaper.
  7. I could not say enough about how much we love our Freshly Picked Moccasins!  Susan Petersen, another Shark Tank mama, makes these precious moccs in literally every fun color you can think of, we adore walking around in our red pair.



No comments:

Post a Comment