Monday, July 21, 2014

SwimZip Outfit of the Day #OOTD


Just because my kiddo is a boy and I am expecting another, doesn't mean I can't look at adorable baby girl clothes!  I am in love with this SwimZip All Girl inspired #OOTD
  1. If I had a baby girl, she would be rocking the high pony fountain hair with a bow everyday!  I love these bows by Mark It with a Q, the bows are just the right six a and have great patterns and prints on them.  We are showing the Gray Floral Bow and a purple and berry striped bow. 
  2. Every little girl needs a ruffle cover up...just like a little black dress, it's a necessity!  This SwimZip Pretty Princess Towel is comfy, cute and keeps your skin safe from the sun, what more could you want?
  3. Etsy shops have the cutest accessories for babies!  Whether you need suspenders, bows, bow ties, headbands, you name it, someone makes it (and makes it fabulous!).  This precious Etsy shop, Little Highbury makes amazing headbands for little girls, and has great size and quantity options.  The white and pink and white stripped add some extra flare and are made out of organic cotton!
  4. Last, but certainly not least is this AMAZING outfit by Taylor Joelle!  If I ever have a daughter this is what she will come home from the hospital in, that's how much I love it!  This Triangle Baby Outfit comes in 3 sizes and looks great with everything (as you can see)!

No comments:

Post a Comment