Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mompreneur gives away product – Padalily


As sales have been growing for Padalily, expansion overseas was necessary in order to produce larger quantities.  Unfortunately, some of the product styles didn’t come out to Lily’s standards.  To the rest of us, we won’t probably notice a thing, but Lily isn’t thrilled with some  and paid for the manufacturing and shipping to bring it to the US.  Here is what she said…
“I didn’t want to sell a few of these to our stores because I know they expect perfection, but I had to find something creative to do with the ones that weren’t exactly perfect.  How could I make lemonade out of the lemons?  Then it struck me!  I could give them away to my fans!”
I personally know Lily and I know her standards are extremely high – she is taking a loss on this and only charging to cover her fulfillment fee and shipping to you. Please share this offer and wonderful product with your friends and any mom you see walking down the street carrying the car seat on their arm. And give her a shout-out on Facebookand show your support.

Did she just say GIVEAWAY?  Yep!  A some styles are available for free (minus a small $5.95 shipping and handling fee – you’ll see the ones listed at $0 on the Padalily website). All you need to do is go to thePadalily website on Wednesday and order – easy peasy! (www.padalily.com)

“Everyone loves getting something for free, and hopefully they would spread the word about how comfortable and cute the Padalily is.  Our best advertisers have always been our moms.  Word of mouth advertising and grass roots growth has been my story of success, ” Lily told me.
Please share this with your friends and help spread the word! Free is alway a great way to try the Padalily and I know you’ll be back purchasing the “perfect” arm handle pads for baby showers in gifts in the future!
pinkscbluesc

No comments:

Post a Comment