Monday, June 25, 2012

Stylish Swimwear for Kids

Do you have a little fashionista in your life?  SwimZip is the place to come if you are worried about sun protection and have a picky son or daughter who only wants to wear what's in style.  We hear from parents all the time how their kids don't want to wear a rash guard because it's a pain to pull over their head or how their kid doesn't like the way it looks and how SwimZip fixes it all!  Check out what Mommy Testers has to say about SwimZip:

"Living in San Diego sun protection is constantly on my mind.  It's not a seasonal thought, it's a year round issue.  To complicate things, I've got a little fashionista on my hands.   My 3 year old daughter Kayla has recently developed an opinion of her own when it comes to clothing and that includes swimwear.  It's probably my fault as a veteran of the fashion industry, but don't tell my husband I admitted that."

http://www.mommytesters.com/2012/06/swimzip-extend-your-day-at-beach.html

You can get your favorite SwimZip here on our site:  http://www.SwimZip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment