Sunday, May 20, 2012

"I don't have to sunscreen" - UV rash guards for kids

We love hearing from our amazing SwimZip fans!


Look how much fun our newest SwimZip fan is having in her Sassy Surfer SwimZip and Zipper Rash Guard!!  Her whole family has a blast spending time outside and now they do not have to worry about sunburns or lathering on sunscreen!

"I'm a girl on the go! Thanks for the SwimZip Betsy! Now I don't have to sit still while mom slathers me with sunscreen. I just zip on my shirt and I'm off! You've made me one happy girl!"

SwimZip makes UV protection easy!  The zipper down the front makes putting on and taking off the swim shirt a breeze!

Our newest fan is in a Sassy Surfer SwimZip size 12-18 months


Do you want to get your child a rash guard or swim shirt - hurry over to http://www.swimzip.com to get one for your child or grandchild!

Don't forget you can always find SwimZip updates on Facebook as well:  http://www.facebook.com/SwimZip  

No comments:

Post a Comment