Friday, April 27, 2012

Why start SwimZip?

People ask me all the time "Betsy, why did you start SwimZip?" Now you all can find out yourselves!


Being diagnosed with cancer completely changes a person’s view on life – at least it did for me.  When the dermatologist announced that, in fact, that red, flaky patch of skin on my back was skin cancer I hardly believed my ears.  Me, at all of 26 years of age, a victim of skin cancer? It was inconceivable!

So I have turned lemons into lemonade and started a UV 50+ swimwear line for babies, toddlers, and children.  SwimZip is home to the full length zipper rash guard / swim shirt that makes it easy for parents to take on and off.  SwimZip has transformed to the ultrahip, stylish, and functional swimwear line it is today!

Know I get my check ups for skin cancer twice a year, and sit back and enjoy sipping my lemonade!

Check out my cute kid's swimsuit line:  SwimZip!

No comments:

Post a Comment